Frequently asked questions and answers to them:
1) peptides any side or adverse effects?
No: Peptides have absolutely no side or adverse effects that would need to be afraid. Unlike drugs or anabolic steroids - peptides are natural and completely safe for humans and the human body without any side effects and harmful - because all the changes...
Frequently asked questions and answers to them:
1) peptides any side or adverse effects?
No: Peptides have absolutely no side or adverse effects that would need to be afraid. Unlike drugs or anabolic steroids - peptides are natural and completely safe for humans and the human body without any side effects and harmful - because all the changes taking place in the body in a completely natural form. Here lies the vast and main advantage of the peptides as well as their great popularity and absolute uniqueness. According to the latest findings of the researchers even they found that there are in the body also define your own, but yet more unexplained GHR peptides.
They were also made numerous and detailed scientific studies on animals GHR peptides. None of these studies, however, showed no cause for concern or any obvious adverse effects. Even in cases where they have served absolutely extremely high, almost to the enormous daily doses of peptide: eg. 2,000 mg of peptide for every 1 kg of body weight per day for several days or 50 mg of peptide per 1 kg of body mass per day for 90 consecutive days. (Compare this to a typical recommended daily dosage for humans, that is 1-4 mg peptide per 1 kg of body weight per day !!)
In another very unusual scientific study was administered peptide GHRP2 children to treat growth hormone deficiency for the eighth consecutive month, also there were no significant side effects or toxicity. Another test involving the GHR peptides also treated children with GH deficiency same probative complete safety and wholesomeness of GHR peptides after 12 months of continuous use (experiment has been described in detail in a scientific article Pediatr Endocrinol Metab 16 September 2003).
The only thing we should mention might be slightly discomfort that some people may start taking in register: It is mainly increased hunger with the use of peptides GHRP 6 and 2 (it is not a real hunger or decreased blood sugar - hypoglycemia but the fact that these peptides also act on certain receptors in different regions in the brain that signal hunger), and feeling "pins and needles" in the extremities (resp. feel like tingling fingers) - it is, in fact, only strong signs and impulses transmitted from the brain to the spinal cord and nervous system, which merely confirms that the peptide stimulates the pituitary gland and really works! Compared with fantastic contribution which peptides for the health and human body, however, these possible slight bit of discomfort negligible, respectively. completely incomparable ..
Conclusion: It has been scientifically demonstrated in a number of tests, that in the normal portion and the recommended dosage peptides are completely safe and do not need to worry about absolutely no adverse or detrimental effects!
2) Do not blow the peptides during transport to me?
Do not spoil:
• in the vial because the dry cold, and there is no dilution, and therefore the cooled nerozriedené peptides may be free of the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days, without having been affected. But be careful - if you have rozriedili peptides and the content is in liquid form, then the situation changes dramatically - when should certainly not get the bottle temperature for a longer period than 8 °.
• Peptides in addition to sending by express delivery within 24 hours (we make sure that they are as short as possible and transport as quickly as possible delivered to you), and at the same time are always up carefully wrapped In supercooling cooling gels that keep the chill for a few hours (depending on ambient outside temperature If, however, not the extremely hot summer days and cold Dokuz maintain for more than 10 hours), and the protective layer of bubble Follia (which they also protect against potential shocks during transport).
3) What is the quality and purity of peptides that you buy?
High: What ever peptides on the market you can get! On offer are peptides German top producer Pepto-Pro, using the latest technology and producing one of the best, most efficient and cleanest in the world peptides (purity greater than 99%)! The real difference, ultimately, you will see and feel in excellent form and really excellent effects.
4) Peptides in the ampoule after dilution completely dissolved, it is ok?
Yes: If it happens that the peptides in water immediately after dilution completely dissolved (float tiny suspended particles / fragments), first make sure you have added to the tube at a sufficient amount of water for injection. In some cases, the contents inside the ampoule is completely dissolved in the solution to the next 24 hours. However it can also still completely insoluble content already used is safe, functional and is in no way contaminated. Manufacturers peptides indicate that the difference in efficacy did not change significantly due to the very small amount of remaining completely still undissolved peptide in solution.
5) The cloudy solution of peptides is right?
Yes: The solution of certain peptides is slightly turbid (eg. HGH Frag), it is their normal and natural property determined by their structure, it is not a no defect.
6) seemingly different amounts of "powder" in vial / less content than I should I have?
Certainly not: It is important to know that the peptide is not an end in itself but white matter, which is seen inside fľaštišky, created through the production process lyophilization. Part of the peptide occurs in the form of very small crystals, which is quite easy to see. This is the main reason why it may seem that in some ampoule is more content than in another.
The appearance of the ampoule at the same dose may be different as a result of changes in production and transport: Even in the drying stage of the lyophilization, the different amount of water removed from each vial, depending on the density of the chamber. The vial, from which more water is removed over the other, the less white matter. In addition, transport and changes in temperature also leads to a reduction in freeze-dried white matter inside the bottle and convert it into crystals. The peptide in the vial is not a solid by itself can not be broken or evaporate, so that no matter how many are optically appear in a bottle of white matter, total amount of the peptide remains unchanged and the loss (the quality and efficacy of the peptides of course, also).
7) Can be combined with peptides anabolic steroids / used concomitantly and jointly?
Yes, excellently: Peptides use together with anabolic steroids (AAS), can help to increase the efficiency rate (treatments) to several times. Exceeding the recommended daily doses of peptides, however, unlike steroids to increase efficiency not recommended because it could occur so. GHR dulling sensitivity receptors and consequent reduction in the efficiency of peptides and production of GH.
8) peptides are equally suitable for men and women?
Yes, of course: Peptides are equally suitable, efficient and great sex indiscriminately - for both men as well as women. The only difference may lie only in the selection of specific peptide / agents who choose women and which are selected (preferred) men, with regard to the objectives they want to achieve and demand (women often prefer to peptides in order to anti-aging effect (GHRP-6 , Ipamorelin, Sermorelin), tan (Melanotan-2) or weight loss (HGH Frag, Tesamorelin), again mostly men elected peptides in order to increase muscle mass, fitness, strength and performance (growth hormone HGH (Kigtropin, Hygetropin, somatropin), GHRP -6, IGF-1, MGF, Gonadorelin, ACE-031, Follistatin, TB-500)).
9) peptides are effective in the extermination of wrinkles as special expensive face creams and anti-aging cosmetics?
Yes, undoubtedly: peptide injection are incomparably more efficient, stronger and more effective in the extermination of wrinkles and skin rejuvenation as all possible expensive anti-aging creams and special cosmetics. By creams moisturize the skin and give her an artificial collagen and nourishment from the outside, at the same time causes side effect - the body as a reaction to produce its own collagen still decreases. Despite efforts skin and then gradually with age further ages, it loses elasticity and its quality is deteriorating rapidly, wrinkles increase and not their creation is somehow not slow down significantly ..
Injecting peptides act more effectively (inside). The body hydrates the skin own natural collagen, which is up several times more effective. The skin is after a few days, significantly more supple, firmer, wrinkles are softened and smoothed, creating new wrinkles Constitution. Anti-aging, results in use of the peptides are not only excellent and strong, but also a natural and long-term. This is the best and most effective anti-aging therapy which exists, in addition to a completely natural basis and without any side or harmful effects.
10) are injection GHR peptides effective in stimulating production of growth hormone as various tabletting agents?
Yes, clear: Here again it applies the peptide injection are incomparably more effective and comprehensive acting on the production of natural growth hormone, as all possible stimulants in tablet form, as the active ingredients reach quickly and without loss to the blood stream and are subsequently transported accurately where there should be (in addition can produce the whole spectrum of natural growth hormone). Most of tablet product which also exhibits a very much degraded and degraded directly in the stomach, and the blood is in fact often gets out only a minimum of such substances.
11) Why peptides not prescribed when they are so special?
There are two main reasons:
• Peptides are relatively new and revolutionary matter, and like so many people in our country (the vast majority) while none of them knows also a lot of our doctors not just yet unaware that such exceptional products already exist and that have such fantastic features and useful action on the human body, health, condition, performance, immunity and vitality.
• The pharmaceutical industry is a global business giant, earning huge sums of money, but only on condition that a lot of people sick enough .. (Logically, for whom would manufacture expensive drugs if all men were healthy?) Brutal reality (which the majority of ordinary people and and not realize) it is that, as in every sector, and there triumphed money and profits over ethics: They are made expensive and harmful drugs, which, while patients heal from one specific disease (or can only alleviate many times), but they also damage health and gradually cause other health problems and other diseases (which ensures other "consumer" for the marketing and consumption of drugs). It is therefore not in the interests of monopoly pharmaceutical companies produce and promote such products (peptides) that people really can finally heal and teach them good nutrition. The result is that doctors often prescribe to people not also drugs that are best for them, but those to which their monopoly forcing manufacturers because it earns them the most ..
Despite this trend, fortunately number unethical doctors who started to use the GHR peptides to treat diseases and strengthen health rises (unfortunately so far only abroad).
12) The application of peptides (injection) difficult or painful?
Certainly not: Injecting peptides is quite simple (clinical insulin syringes containing a standard, already "fixed" planted the needle significantly simplify the process), and when done properly and painless (needles are really thin and small, moreover, since it is a subcutaneous injection, needle goes into fat, which feels nothing). Peptides are a unique chance to improve and how to completely change your life for the better, and that little inconvenience as an injection, a bit overcome in / pinch of courage and two minutes time decide for the exceptional and great effects and the benefits are definitely worth peptides, do not you think?